About Frankston Sports Myotherapy
Myotherapy with injury prevention & rehab, remedial massage & more!
As a Myotherapist, I very much deal with the issues that surround our current culture of sitting all day. For most this is an issue of pain and stress or as a recreational/professional athlete, a decline in performance.
In my own journey of pain, injury and working with clients I have met brilliant therapists, heard some horror stories and everything in between. It is my goal to strive towards a consistency of treatment that people expect when seeing a therapist within any health discipline and if I can’t provide that result – I’ll know someone who can.
Many people in my life inspire me to always be better and it’s that inspiration that I want to pass on. Too often there is a divide between the work we do in a clinic and the continued support we can provide. This is also another gap I want to close.
I’ve been lucky enough to be able to set up this new clinic and provide the greater community a service that I feel privileged to have learnt and willing to share.
Yours in health,
Our experience and expertise
- Advanced Diploma Remedial Massage (Myotherapy)
- Advanced Diploma Sports Therapy
- Cert IV Personal Training
- PN1; Precision Nutrition level 1 certified
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Lectured at WYN Training
- Clinical Supervisor, Lecturer and Course Developlemt at Chisholm Institute Frankston
- South Yarra Myotherapy
- Student Osteopath (Bachelor due to complete 2019, Masters 2021)